Thank you to all of our customers for your patience and cooperation over the last three days. At this time power has been restored in our service territory. If you experience problems, please contact us at 1-800-675-2185.
View a Face Book video by Aaron Beckman of one of our crews working.
(photo credit: Aaron Beckman)
Youth Energy Leadership Camp
ERPPD is taking applications for youth ages approximately 15 – 18 (those currently going into their sophomore year in high school to incoming seniors) for a fun filled week at the National Forest in Halsey NE. Learn all about your public power provider, meet great new people, and have lots of fun! Check out the April Wire here for more information and an application. Applications are due by April 17!
Lineman Appreciation Day was April 9
2018-04 Board Resolution
WHEREAS, Elkhorn Rural Public Power District linemen are an integral part of keeping the lights on and our 99.98% reliability rating;
WHEREAS, linemen work 365 days a year in all weather conditions to build, maintain and repair the electric infrastructure;
WHEREAS, linemen are the first responders of the rural public power family, gettingpower back on and making things safe for all after storms and accidents; and
WHEREAS, there would be no Elkhorn Rural Public Power District without the loyal men who comprise our corps of linemen;
THEREFORE, be it resolved that Elkhorn Rural Public Power District Board of Directors recognize the Monday, April 9, 2018, as Lineman Appreciation Day and thank the linemen for their dedicated service to our mission and customers.
Check out the posts on Face Book and leave a thank you for our linemen!
Working For Nebraska:
- NEW!! Monolith Project – (watch video)
- What Could You Do With $4 – (watch video)
- What Would You Do Without Power? – (watch video)
- Thank You Public Power – (watch video)
- Letters to Our Lineman (watch video)
- Happy Birthday Nebraska! (watch video)
- Is Public Power in Your Best Interst? (watch video)
- Kilowalking: State Fair (watch video)
- The Day the Lights Came On (watch video)
- Public Power vs Investor Owned Utilities: What is the difference? (watch video)
- Raptor Recovery (watch video)
- Life of a Lineman (watch video)
- Energy Camp and Youth Tour (watch video)
- Kilowalking (watch video)
- Linemen (watch video)
- What 10 Cents Will Get You (watch video)
- Community Involvement (watch video)
- Load Management (watch video)
- Affordability (watch video)
- Reliability (watch video)
- Environmentally Friendly (watch video)
- Local Control (watch video)
- New Technology (watch video)
- Electricity 101 (watch video)
Looking for Energy Savings?
Click here to see more information on EnergyWise incentives.
How is Public Power Working For You?
“Elkhorn Rural Public Power District is dedicated to providing SAFE, RELIABLE,COST-EFFECTIVE electricity for ALL customers.”