ERPPD Payment Options
Our office is open to the public! We are still encouraging customers to take advantage of our convenient options for paying your electric bill listed below or to utilize the drop box at our Battle Creek and Neligh offices.
Convenient ways to pay!
*Online – just hit the online bill pay option on the upper left hand part of the page.
*ERPPD app – download for convenient account access from your phone or tablet.
*Call 800-675-2185 and pay by phone with debit or credit card
*Automatic Withdrawal – from a checking or savings account.
If you have any questions about the above options, please call and speak with a friendly Customer Service Rep.
Everyone is encouraged to go to https://www.testnebraska.com/en/ and take a short health assessment to determine COVID 19 testing needs.
Challenge 5 of your friends to fill out the survey on social media and use the #TestNebraskaChallenge.
*The site is also in Spanish https://www.testnebraska.com/es/
Resources for COVID 19
There are lots of resources and information for businesses and individuals needing help during the COVID 19 pandemic. See links below:
Need help finding childcare? Check out the Nebraska childcare referral website The purpose of the Nebraska Child Care Referral Network is to enable families to locate licensed child care providers in communities across the state.
USDA – For up-to-date information on resources for farmers and ranchers.
Center for Disease Control For up-to-date information on the coronavirus and best practices for flattening the curve.
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services For up-to-date on statewide information about the virus. For economic assistance you can also call: (800) 383-4278
Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department For information specific to Burt, Cumming, Madison and Stanton Counties
North Central District Public Health Department For information specific to Antelope, Boyd, Brown, Cherry, Holt, Kaya Paha, Knox, Pierce, and Rock Counties
Northeast Nebraska Community Action Partnership – A list of services offered to income eligible people in housing, nutrition, health, etc.
Nebraska Department of Labor For up-to-date information for employers and employees, businesses and individuals on topics like CARES Act unemployment, unemployment Insurance etc.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) For up-to-date information on the federal program to help workers and families and small businesses through direct payments, loans and grants.
Small Business Administration Up-to-date information for small business guidance and loans.
Local Business Resources:
SCORE Association – www.score.org Help for Spanish speakers with small businesses. Juan Sandoval, Norfolk Volunteer (402) 371-7786
Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce COVID 19 business resources
Nebraska Department of Labor – Norfolk location phone: (402 ) 370-3430
Northeast Community College Center for Enterprise: Eric Johnson (402) 844-7236
Working For Nebraska:
Click here for information on how Public Power is working for you:
- NEW!! CELEBRATE YOUR ELECTRIC BILL – (watch video)
- A Day’s Worth of Electricity – (watch video)
- Net Metering -(watch video)
- Bring Your Voice to Your Representative – (watch video)
- Do You Know Your Power District -(watch video)
- Public Power is a Great Value- (watch video)
- Cyber Security- (watch video)
- Quick Tips for Safety (watch video)
- Monolith Project – (watch video)
- What Could You Do With $4 – (watch video)
- What Would You Do Without Power? – (watch video)
- Thank You Public Power – (watch video)
- Letters to Our Lineman (watch video)
- Happy Birthday Nebraska! (watch video)
- Is Public Power in Your Best Interst? (watch video)
- Kilowalking: State Fair (watch video)
- The Day the Lights Came On (watch video)
- Public Power vs Investor Owned Utilities: What is the difference? (watch video)
- Raptor Recovery (watch video)
- Life of a Lineman (watch video)
- Energy Camp and Youth Tour (watch video)
- Kilowalking (watch video)
- Linemen (watch video)
- What 10 Cents Will Get You (watch video)
- Community Involvement (watch video)
- Load Management (watch video)
- Affordability (watch video)
- Reliability (watch video)
- Environmentally Friendly (watch video)
- Local Control (watch video)
- New Technology (watch video)
- Electricity 101 (watch video)
Looking for Energy Savings?
Click here to see more information on EnergyWise incentives.