The NREA Grassroots sent an Action Alert email asking for customers to write to the Environmental Protection Agency to abolish the Clean Power Plan and to adopt the Affordable Clean Energy (ACE) rule. Please consider taking this action by going to the NREA website, or writing to:
The Honorable Andrew Wheeler
1200 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20460-0001
The ACE rule provides for more flexibility and local control in environmental decisions that affect electrical generation. It means that ERPPD can continue to offer reliable and cost-effective electricity to you without following the one-size-fits-all approach required under the Clean Power Plan.
In 2015, hundreds of thousands of Americans joined our effort to voice objections to the Clean Power Plan, which the Supreme Court ultimately put a hold on due to its questionable legal status.
Now we need to help EPA finish the job of getting rid of the Clean Power Plan by demonstrating support for the ACE rule. Please click here to give your feedback.
!!If you are already registered on the grassroots page, all you have to do is login – the link is at the top right hand of the page – and enter your last name and email address!!
This convenient app allows you to pay your bill, view your accounts and see your billing and payment histories.
To log into the app you need to be registered for Online Bill Pay. If you are not signed up, you can click on the Online Bill Pay tab at the top of the page and set up an account. If you are a mobile user, click on the 3 bar menu a the top of the page to access the Online Bill Pay screen.
Working For Nebraska:
- NEW!! Public Power is a Great Value – (watch video)
- Cyber Security- (watch video)
- Quick Tips for Safety (watch video)
- Monolith Project – (watch video)
- What Could You Do With $4 – (watch video)
- What Would You Do Without Power? – (watch video)
- Thank You Public Power – (watch video)
- Letters to Our Lineman (watch video)
- Happy Birthday Nebraska! (watch video)
- Is Public Power in Your Best Interst? (watch video)
- Kilowalking: State Fair (watch video)
- The Day the Lights Came On (watch video)
- Public Power vs Investor Owned Utilities: What is the difference? (watch video)
- Raptor Recovery (watch video)
- Life of a Lineman (watch video)
- Energy Camp and Youth Tour (watch video)
- Kilowalking (watch video)
- Linemen (watch video)
- What 10 Cents Will Get You (watch video)
- Community Involvement (watch video)
- Load Management (watch video)
- Affordability (watch video)
- Reliability (watch video)
- Environmentally Friendly (watch video)
- Local Control (watch video)
- New Technology (watch video)
- Electricity 101 (watch video)
Looking for Energy Savings?
Click here to see more information on EnergyWise incentives.
How is Public Power Working For You?
“Elkhorn Rural Public Power District is dedicated to providing SAFE, RELIABLE,COST-EFFECTIVE electricity for ALL customers.”