Applications for Sub-district III Director Position Being Taken
If you are interested in being a director, you can submit a letter of interest by August 18. Please see the July Wire for more information or call (800) 675-2185 and ask for Tom.
Ken Capler (left) and Marc Ahlers (right) have new positions at Elkhorn. Ken is the Staking Engineering Tech. He has taken over for Rick Cherington, who retired July 31. Marc Ahlers is the SCADA Field Tech, replacing Brian Suckstorf, who recently took over as the Energy Services Rep. For more information, please read the August Wire. Congratulations on your new positions!
Over 100 Likes on Face Book!
We have reached over 100 likes our our Face Book page. For up to date information on what is happening in the District, please like us on Face Book!
Working For Nebraska:
- NEW!! Thank You Public Power – (watch video)
- Letters to Our Lineman (watch video)
- Happy Birthday Nebraska! (watch video)
- Is Public Power in Your Best Interst? (watch video)
- Kilowalking: State Fair (watch video)
- The Day the Lights Came On (watch video)
- Public Power vs Investor Owned Utilities: What is the difference? (watch video)
- Raptor Recovery (watch video)
- Life of a Lineman (watch video)
- Energy Camp and Youth Tour (watch video)
- Kilowalking (watch video)
- Linemen (watch video)
- What 10 Cents Will Get You (watch video)
- Community Involvement (watch video)
- Load Management (watch video)
- Affordability (watch video)
- Reliability (watch video)
- Environmentally Friendly (watch video)
- Local Control (watch video)
- New Technology (watch video)
- Electricity 101 (watch video)
Looking for Energy Savings?
Click here to see more information on EnergyWise incentives. This time of year we think of staying warm. If you are in need of new heating system, check out a heat pump. Elkhorn RPPD offers incentives on High Efficiency Heat Pumps.
“Elkhorn Rural Public Power District is dedicated to providing SAFE, RELIABLE,COST-EFFECTIVE electricity for ALL customers.”