Thank you to the linemen that volunteered to help out with storm clean up –
Niobrara Valley Electric Membership Coop –
Jeff Kerkman, Kyle Kester, Andy Starman, Chris Tillotson, Dominic Smedra and Travis Wiebelhaus
Twin Valleys PPD – Jim Wennekamp, Jeremy Holecek, Jared Suckstorf, Eric Scranton and Kyle Kester
Pictures of the storm damage by Twin Valleys PPD were shared on FaceBook.
Check out our Facebook page for more tips and ideas on how to be safe around electricity. You can also click on the safety tab above.
ERPPD Featured in Norfolk Daily News’ Insight Edition
First picture is a map pinned with all of our irrigation services and second Mark Gronau, Energy Services Rep. explains a sub-stations display. Pictures by Jake Wragge – Norfolk Daily News. You can read the complete article here.
Elkhorn RPPD is very proud of our linemen!
Watch the Working for NE video about thank you letters to all linemen – here.
Working For Nebraska:
- NEW!! Letters to Our Lineman (watch video)
- Happy Birthday Nebraska! (watch video)
- Is Public Power in Your Best Interst? (watch video)
- Kilowalking: State Fair (watch video)
- The Day the Lights Came On (watch video)
- Public Power vs Investor Owned Utilities: What is the difference? (watch video)
- Raptor Recovery (watch video)
- Life of a Lineman (watch video)
- Energy Camp and Youth Tour (watch video)
- Kilowalking (watch video)
- Linemen (watch video)
- What 10 Cents Will Get You (watch video)
- Community Involvement (watch video)
- Load Management (watch video)
- Affordability (watch video)
- Reliability (watch video)
- Environmentally Friendly (watch video)
- Local Control (watch video)
- New Technology (watch video)
- Electricity 101 (watch video)
Looking for Energy Savings?
Click here to see more information on EnergyWise incentives. This time of year we think of staying warm. If you are in need of new heating system, check out a heat pump. Elkhorn RPPD offers incentives on High Efficiency Heat Pumps.
“Elkhorn Rural Public Power District is dedicated to providing SAFE, RELIABLE,COST-EFFECTIVE electricity for ALL customers.”